On 2009-11-12, Sebastian Kügler wrote: > On Thursday 12 November 2009 08:24:07 Mark Kretschmann wrote: >> Personally I would like to see KDE use JIRA, if a full import from >> existing Bugzilla reports can be done. > > JIRA is not an option. We're a Free Software project and I expect hell to break loose > if we move to a closed source issue tracker. It's against one of our most important > values. JIRA and bugzilla are not the only products of its kind, there's for example > Launchpad, which is Free Software. full ack. /Sune