List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Help needed: any Apple users around ?
From:       Michael Zanetti <michael_zanetti () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-11-11 19:30:15

Hi Alexander,

I'm getting this on Mac OS X 10.5 having Qt-4.5.2 (and KDE 4.3.0) installed
through MacPorts.

Sonic:build heike$ cmake ../
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at FindQt4.cmake:1695 (MESSAGE):
  Qt qmake not found!
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package)

Hope this helps... I haven't too much knowledge about how this works on MacOS.

Cheers,
Michael