Chani wrote: >> What I *really* want is the ability to save a subset of all opened tabs >> (okay to be restricted to whole windows) as a named session, which even >> FF doesn't have currently. > > oh; I used to abuse View Profiles for that. :) these days I abuse "bookmark > tabs as folder" instead. > once we have sessions for activities I'll probably switch to that :) Yes, I /think/ that's what I am waiting for. (But I'm not sure, since I don't have a very clear idea of what an "activity" is supposed to be ;-).) > there are a couple of glitches, like having to reload the page after updating > a patch, and that damned grow-the-textbox bug... Er... right, that's the one I mean. > but it used to not work at > all and now those are the only issues I can think of :) I guess I missed that phase :-). -- Matthew Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message bodies. -- "So, then, to whom do I have to be Really, Really Nice, to make that official? I have doughnuts." -- Sam Nelson