A Diumenge, 25 d'octubre de 2009, Urs Wolfer va escriure: > On Sunday 25 October 2009 20:31:25 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > > A Diumenge, 25 d'octubre de 2009, Urs Wolfer va escriure: > > > I have just moved the kdewebkit lib from > > > playground/libs/webkitkde/kdewebkit into kdereview. It's the KDE > > > integration part of QtWebKit which is used directly in many apps and > > > libs already (...which does *not* include the WebKit KPart). Any KDE > > > app is supposed to move to this integration lib when it is in kdelibs > > > (plans are to move it to kdelibs/kdewebkit). > > > > > > It requires an up-to-date kdelibs because of recent changes in KIO. > > > > > > There is still a copy of it in playground/libs/webkitkde/kdewebkit in > > > order to allow building the WebKit KPart without kdereview. Please do > > > not work anymore with this copy, but use the kdereview copy! I will > > > drop the playground copy as soon as has been moved to kdelibs. > > > > What's the use case of this? > > Many distributions create packages for the WebKit KPart. That's why I do > not want to depenend on kdelibs trunk and kdereview parts. It would only > introduce additional complexity. That's not what i asked, what i asked is why this code should go to kdelibs, what does it give over the technologies we already have there? Albert > > Bye > urs >