List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Moved runner "Amarok" to kdereview
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-18 14:30:59

A Divendres, 16 d'octubre de 2009, Jan Gerrit Marker va escriure:
> forwared to kde-core-devel

I see
  amarokrunner_config.cpp:77: warning: taking address of temporary
that should be fixed as those warnings are pretty serious

Also a & is missing in
foreach(const QString queryItem, queryItems) {
foreach(const QVariantMap map, reply.value()) {

And you are missing a Messages.sh file

Albert