On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 02:50, Ben Cooksley wrote: > Dario Andres ( from bugsquad ) and myself have been working on this > and have developed the following plan at this time for the modules > [1]. Please see the following mockup to see how this would look [2]. > This is aimed at KDE 4.4 at this point, and we hope to commit it next > week assuming no changes need to be made. We would appreciate > everyone's comments on this. I think we should drop the word "Look" and replace it with "Appearance". Yes, it's longer, but as a native English speaker I find the use of "look" as a noun to be a bit awkward. Yes, "look" can be used this way, but it generally implies appearance in the context of personal fashion or style. I feel "Appearance" is more direct. I agree with others that the "International" is a bad name. People rarely set up PCs for users in other countries, they set them up for local users. "International" could also be interpreted as being a bit US centric, implying that if you don't match the defaults, you're foreign and weird. :) Anyway, I very much think this is a step in the right direction. The advanced tab always bothered me. Good work. Parker