List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Merging KAuth into KDELibs
From:       Dario Freddi <drf54321 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-25 21:57:38

On Friday 25 September 2009 21:28:03 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Has something already been done about this ?

If we want to, we must do this fast. I would be changing the namespace to
KAuthorization, the directory name to kdecore/authorization and the cmake
macros accordingly. I need confirmation on that: the earlier the better. If we
want to change the name I want to do that by next week at the latest

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B