List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Blogilo Moved into kdereview
From:       Mehrdad Momeny <mehrdad.momeny () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-24 19:12:44

Hi folks,
I have moved source and doc of Blogilo into kdereview.

Blogilo is a kde blogging client, based on KBlog library. formerly known as "Bilbo Blogger"
Official Website: http://blogilo.gnufolks.org/

We prefer to import it into KDE PIM section! because it depends on KBlog that is a part of
kdepimlibs.

Some notes about current krazy2 errors on src:

"crashy" complains about using exec() function for a Modal Dialog, And it points on lines that we
were used QSqlQuery::exec().

"qmethods" complains about using QSystemTrayIcon::showMessage() function, but we use
KStatusBar::showMessage() func!

"spelling" complains about a spelling problem, whatever its on Icon name passed to KIcon()!
(applications-internet)

There are 2 problems on includes (reported by "includes"), That I can't understand what's
wrong there!? and please help me for this section.

Regards,
Mehrdad Momeny