List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Plans for revamping Kiosk and KAuthorized
From:       Dario Freddi <drf54321 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-23 22:12:08

On Thursday 24 September 2009 00:00:29 Gary Greene wrote:
> My main need here is to assure that the same level of parity is there since
> I've interest in it from an administrator and rollout implementers
> stand-point.

Anything that will eventually be changed will not bring missing features, and
if we can't reach feature parity with what we currently have with this
possible design I'll be the first to drop it. But I'm quite confident that
with some effort we can cover the whole Kiosk ground

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B