A Diumenge, 30 d'agost de 2009, Marco Martin va escriure: > On 8/30/09, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > > A Diumenge, 30 d'agost de 2009, Tom Albers va escriure: > >> Op Sunday 30 August 2009 15:15 schreef u: > >> > Qt 4.6 will be released end of this year [...]. So should we based the > >> > trunk on top of 4.6 for KDE 4.4? > >> > >> My humble opinion is that if Qt 4.6 is released before KDE 4.4 Beta 1, > >> we can depend on it. If not released before November 11th, we can not > >> test it properly and can not depend on it. > > > > I'm with Tom here, don't depend on something you can not test, that's > > rule number one of the software development, and 4.6 does not exist so we > > can't test it. > > problem is that distributions will ship KDE4.4 with Qt 4.6 anyways, so > any problem that can be it will be there anyways, not depending on 4.6 > just denies features So if we do what distros do why the hell do we even have a schedule? And now more seriously if there are problems running KDE 4.4 with Qt4.6 that means either: a) There's a bug in KDE 4.4 that we have to fix b) There's a bug in Qt 4.6 Nokia has to fix This has nothing to do with depending or not on Qt 4.6 Albert > > > Albert