2009/8/5 Rafael Fernández López : > Hi, > > Ben Cooksley pointed out that in Systemsettings right now, if we use the > icon view (which uses KFileItemDelegate) is not graying out text when > filtering out elements that doesn't match our search, while on the treeview > that uses a regular Qt delegate, the text is being grayed out. > In the first case, I think we could try to use in both KFileItemDelegate, > but anyway, I attach a patch that is coherent with Qt and makes > KFileItemDelegate to gray out text too, as the Qt delegate does. > Fredrik, is this OK with you to be committed ? > > Regards, > Rafael Fernández López. Was this patch committed?