Le Wednesday 19 August 2009, Pau Garcia i Quiles a écrit : > OK, thanks. > > Now that we are talking about kde-qt.git, I have another question: is > there an easy way (i. e. without diff'ing every branch) to get the > patches kde-qt.git has applied? In qt-copy in svn we have the > "patches" directory, which I used to apply to the commercial version > of Qt at work. > Getting those patches from kde-qt.git it much more > difficult, unless there is some way I don't know of. Does this do what you want?: (assuming your HEAD is the 4.5.2-patched branch (the default in kde-qt)) git log -p --no-merges v4.5.2...