List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KIO: Mass Copy of Files from Different Sources to Different
From:       Alejandro Wainzinger <aikawarazuni () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-19 15:26:33

Awesome!  Yes, I will give it a try.  Another reason that developers
should not have to manage things like CopyJobs is that KIO should
always know better how many simultaneous files should be being copied
at once to make best use of Slaves and bandwidth to the hard drive
where things are being copied to.