List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-08-19 14:47:37

On Friday 26 June 2009, David Faure wrote:
> SVN commit 987575 by dfaure:
>
> as discussed with thiago:
>
> It is recommended to use kde-qt.git instead of qt-copy. Right now both are
> possible, but please transition at some point so that we can get rid of
> qt-copy later. Also, adding new patches in qt-copy now requires using
> kde-qt.git anyway.

kde-qt is Qt-4.5.2, while qt-copy is still 4.5.1, and will not be updated.

I think it's time to get rid of qt-copy.
If there are no (valid) objections, I'll do that tomorrow.

(I'll keep only the top of the readme in the otherwise empty module)

Reminder:  git clone git://gitorious.org/+kde-developers/qt/kde-qt.git
Do it now. Don't wait anymore :)