Thiago Macieira wrote: > Em Terça-feira 18 Agosto 2009, às 18:34:18, você escreveu: >> As pointed out by Thomas Lübking ( >> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.general/58749 ), >> KMainWindow attempts to sanitize what it will allow in the dbus path. This >> fixes it to only allow legal characters in the entire path (including the >> part from appName). Using QChar::isLetter and related allows non-ASCII, so >> we need our own validation function (this one in fact comes from >> qdbusutil.cpp). > > Patch makes sense. Ship it. > > The only cosmetic change I would make is to name the function > "isValidDBusObjectPathCharacter". That's fine. Committed, with this change. >> built, ran kcalc > > KCalc wouldn't show the issue. I don't have Kaleo source on this machine (which is where this was originally spotted). I used KCalc as a KMainWindow user to check that the code doesn't eat babies when run. It's admittedly not a very thorough test, but in theory there is no code out there that broke before and is now fixed. -- Matthew Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message bodies. -- Cannot read .sig now