List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_sftp rewrite
From:       Andreas Schneider <mail () cynapses ! org>
Date:       2009-08-11 18:30:20

On Tuesday 11 August 2009 20:25:10 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Ok, in my opinion it should have passed the kdereview stage, but in the
> opinion of who said shipit it seems not, i'm noone to tell you to revert so
> let it be.

I've checked the documents I've got. The text document only points me to
http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Commit_Policy

After searching the techbase for kdereview I've found
http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines

This shows the way things should be committed. I'm sorry that I didn't
followed it, but this page isn't easy to find. It is even not linked on the
Policies page here: http://techbase.kde.org/Policies

I think it should be included in the text document you get from sysadmin.

Sorry,

	-- andreas