List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: shared lib: conversion-lib in Plasma
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-07-23 19:54:06

Moin again.

(Crossposting with plasma-devel)

There is one CMake-issue left which I am unable to fix: For some reasons
I am getting this issue:

kdeplasma-addons/libs/plasmaweather/weatherpopupapplet.cpp:29:34: error:
conversion/converter.h: No such file or directory

<snip>

kdeplasma-addons/libs/plasmaweather/weatherpopupapplet.cpp:34: error:
'Conversion' is not a namespace-name

The files are installed in "kde/include/conversion/". I don't know how I
can teach plasmaweather to find the files... Can somebody on this list
please help?

Carsten