Lydia Pintscher пишет: > On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 08:31, Alexander > Smirnov wrote: > >> Ian Wadham пишет: >> >>>> | kbackgammon | general >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> KDE Games team unable to find a maintainer, but would like to. >>> The code is in playground/games. >>> >> I'm not subscribed to kde-core-devel list, so i might missed the original >> question, but want to say couple of words regarding kbackgammon. >> >> Currently I'm working on new version on backgammon game for KDE. It was >> decided to start from scratch, because kbackgammon code is really old, it >> has origins somewhere in KDE2. Many things changed since that time in both >> Qt and KDE. I thought that developing it from scratch, taking some >> major/critical parts from kbackgammon is easier. New code is located at >> playground/games/backgammon. >> > > Hi Alex, > > are you willing to take over the product on bugs.kde.org then? If so > please let me know your email address you use to log in to > bugs.kde.org. > Any objections from the KDE-games folks? > > Hello Lydia, Sure, I can care about bugs in new version of backgammon game. I use alexander.v.smirnov at gmail.com for bugzilla. Thank you, -Alex