List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: flags
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2009-07-08 14:55:02

On Monday 06 July 2009 23:16:15 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi :)
>
> we just added a translation plasmoid to kdeplasma-addons. it has flags from
> around the world. i see that ktorrent does this as well. the locale kcm
> uses flags from the installed l10n packages.

As I see that tackat hasn't replied yet, I'll do it instead.

And of course marble also has a full set of flags.

But note that this is one of the tricky political things that even distros shy
away from.  There are many conflicts in the world where saying the very name
of a flag can lead to fistfights.

	-Inge