On Monday, 22. June 2009 23:40:31 Matthew Woehlke wrote: > Peter Penz wrote: > > On Monday, 22. June 2009 19:26:01 Matthew Woehlke wrote: > >> Thomas Lübking wrote: > >>> Peter just changed that a bit - now a lineedit frame (no bg) pops up > >>> on hovering the NavigatorBar (the entire widgit including empty > >>> space) [...] > > Or would it be sufficient to change only > > the mouse cursor to an I-beam as Matthew suggested? > > I'll let others weigh in on that. I somewhat like the frame, but I'm not > wedded to it. I've just played around with some configurations and have changed it now this way: - The mouse cursor is changed to an I-beam. - No hover lineedit frame is shown. - The caret now looks again like a caret and not like an I-beam.