List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ksysguard widget
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-25 10:19:17

Hi,
we were fixing the attatch-to-a-process kdevelop-gdb widget and we saw that
there is this this widget inside kdebase/workspace/libs/ksysguard/ that
would be so cool for us :).

so is there any chance that we could move it to kdelibs? otherwise we should
just copy it, is there a lot of dependencies for that?

Thanks,
Aleix