On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Stefan Monov wrote: > Yo, > > compiling kde-support r956756 fails. I'm using qtcopy. Fixed by removing my distro package of soprano. Now the compile fails at another place: ~/src/kde/kdesupport/akonadi/server/src/search/result.h:28:31: error: soprano/statement.h: No such file or directory (although ~/src/kde/kdesupport/soprano/statement.h exists) So akonadi is looking in the wrong place (or the build-order is messed up - perhaps soprano must get *installed* before akonadi is built). Any ideas appreciated. - Stefan