List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    sysadmin@kde.org -> Bugzilla
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2009-03-28 1:30:55

Hi,

The last few weeks we have experimented with using bugzilla for sysadmin requests, \
and we are happy with that, it is simpel to assign a task to someone, keep an \
overview over open issues and involve other people to the request.

So here is the general announcement.  From now on please use \
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_sysadmin_request.cgi instead of the sysadmin@kde.org email \
address for all your regular requests.[1]

The email address will keep working, bugzilla is just much more convenient for us. \
The bugs in the sysadmin component are not publicly available as sometimes passwords \
might end up there.

Special request: If you know / maintain webpages or whatever were the email address \
is mentioned, please update it to the above url.

Best,

Toma
Sysadmin team

[1] The request for a new svn account is the exception. This should be done via the \
special form reachable via the techbase article about getting an account.