List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KMess move to KDE Extragear
From:       Dario Freddi <drf54321 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-27 12:33:51

Hello people,

after a quick discussion the KMess team decided to request to move to KDE
extragear after the release of 2.0 stable version. For those of you who don't
know what KMess is, www.kmess.org .

Apart from asking for authorization, I am asking some more questions:

 - KMess svn history is worth 4000+ commits. Is it a problem to copy it all or
should I do a plain single revision commit?
 - KMess has a bugtracker on http://trac.kmess.org, and we favour for keeping
it instead of using KDE bugzilla.
 - There are already a lot of translations that should be imported

If all of this is ok with you, we'll make the move upon stable release, that
won't probably happen in less than 1-2 months.

Cheers

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer