On 23.02.09 09:59:53, Urs Wolfer wrote: > On Monday 23 February 2009 00:26:46 Andreas Pakulat wrote: > > On 21.02.09 12:58:19, Urs Wolfer wrote: > > > Please review the following patch. > > > > > > Changes related to Qt 4.5 QTabWidget / QTabBar improvements: > > > * Deprecate: > > > * KTabBar/KTabWidget#isTabReorderingEnabled; use QTabBar#setMovable > > > * KTabBar/KTabWidget#setCloseButtonEnabled; use QTabBar#setTabsClosable > > > * KTabBar/KTabWidget#setTabCloseActivatePrevious; use > > > QTabBar#setSelectionBehaviorOnRemove > > > * signal KTabBar#moveTab; port to QTabBar#setMovable and connect to > > > QTabBar#tabMoved > > > * signal KTabBar#closeRequest; connect to QTabBar#tabCloseRequested > > > > > > Remove all the close icon related code; call instead QTabBar code > > > internally already. > > > > Is there any porting information for apps available? At least in > > KDevelop replacing the KTabWidget code for enabling close-buttons > > with Qt4.5 API completely broke the close buttons. So I guess there's > > something else that one needs to do to make that work. If so IMHO a > > porting example should be added to KTabWidget and/or KTabBar. > > The porting doc is available in the API doc. Things should not be broken. If > it is, there is a mistake in KTabBar/KTabWidget. What exactly is broken? I > could look into it next weekend. Clicking the button doesn't do anything, so > Probably you need to port also the the new signals. If that is the case, we > need to add more compatibilty connection so old code does not get broken. This could very well be the case. I can look closer into what fails tonight. Andreas -- Your present plans will be successful.