Well, I'd click through anyways just because I have a low attention span and I don't feel like reading an amount of text like that. I think that the text still needs to be trimmed down quite a bit. Regards, Torsten On Sunday 22 February 2009 18:38:21 Michael Pyne wrote: > Subject says it all. Nothing's set in stone until we release ;) so if you > have comments/suggestions for improvement/etc. please let me know. The > dialog is a bit different now than what I started on, hopefully this final > version is enough to avoid "click-through": > http://purinchu.net/dumping-ground/krun4.png I received some much > appreciated feedback from seele (although any usability errors are of > course my own). > > Alexander Larsson is handling the same thing for GNOME, and they have > changed their file view to only "sniff" for desktop files that are > executable or in the system directory, and only files with a .desktop > extension. > (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2009- > February/msg00132.html) > > I think it'd be a good idea to continue further on and match that UI > handling. Is there any reason we shouldn't? > > Regards, > - Michael Pyne