Hi Urs, Am Saturday, 21. February 2009 12:58:19 schrieb Urs Wolfer: > Please review the following patch. > > Changes related to Qt 4.5 QTabWidget / QTabBar improvements: > * Deprecate: > * KTabBar/KTabWidget#isTabReorderingEnabled; use QTabBar#setMovable > * KTabBar/KTabWidget#setCloseButtonEnabled; use QTabBar#setTabsClosable > * KTabBar/KTabWidget#setTabCloseActivatePrevious; use > QTabBar#setSelectionBehaviorOnRemove > * signal KTabBar#moveTab; port to QTabBar#setMovable and connect to > QTabBar#tabMoved > * signal KTabBar#closeRequest; connect to QTabBar#tabCloseRequested > > Remove all the close icon related code; call instead QTabBar code > internally already. I did not have a detailed look at the deprecated stuff, but I was responsible for adding the close-icon related code for KDE 4.1 -> removing this code is OK :-) (the code was quite hacky and I'm glad that Qt 4.5 supports this natively now) Thanks and bye, Peter > There are some known rendering issues with Qt 4.5 QTabBar which need to be > fixed in Oxygen style. See #184782. > > Bye > urs