--nextPart1913252.0k361x3CPo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="Boundary-01=_aT2nJkdJEUW7TRM" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit --Boundary-01=_aT2nJkdJEUW7TRM Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Friday 20 February 2009, Michael Pyne wrote: > I've been working on KRun today (in kio) based on some discussion on IRC > with dfaure as to where best to add the feature to make a file executable= =2E=20 > My current work is attached as 2 patches. It compiles but is untested as= I > need to be awake in 6 hours for work. Well it looks like the feature actually works once you get around a=20 createKMessageBox feature I didn't know about, with the exception that I do= n't=20 add the shebang header information for xdg-open yet. > Again, I haven't been able to test yet, if someone does make a KRun > testcase I'd appreciate screenshots so we can see what it look like, > otherwise I will do so tomorrow when I get off of work and doing chores > from my wife. ;) I promised a screenshot, so here it is: http://purinchu.net/dumping-ground/krun.png Dolphin is a perfectly fine testcase for KRun, my issues yesterday were due= to=20 me forgetting to restart kdeinit4 (I said I was tired. ;) Regards, - Michael Pyne --Boundary-01=_aT2nJkdJEUW7TRM Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit On Friday 20 February 2009, Michael Pyne wrote:
> I've been working on KRun today (in kio) based on some discussion on IRC
> with dfaure as to where best to add the feature to make a file executable.
> My current work is attached as 2 patches. It compiles but is untested as I
> need to be awake in 6 hours for work.

Well it looks like the feature actually works once you get around a createKMessageBox feature I didn't know about, with the exception that I don't add the shebang header information for xdg-open yet.

> Again, I haven't been able to test yet, if someone does make a KRun
> testcase I'd appreciate screenshots so we can see what it look like,
> otherwise I will do so tomorrow when I get off of work and doing chores
> from my wife. ;)

I promised a screenshot, so here it is:
http://purinchu.net/dumping-ground/krun.png

Dolphin is a perfectly fine testcase for KRun, my issues yesterday were due to me forgetting to restart kdeinit4 (I said I was tired. ;)

Regards,
- Michael Pyne