List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    backtraces in bug reports.
From:       Jaime <jtamate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-13 11:45:45

Hi,

   The number of mails with the backtrace attached as a file, instead of
pasted in the bug report, is still very high.

  The reporters seem to follow what drkonqui says:

     "Please attach the following information to your bug report."

  I think this could be improved, for example, by saying:

     "Please attach (or include?) the following information to your bug
report comment, bellow your description of the steps to reproduce it."

Best Regards.