Hello everyone, After spending some time in KDEreview, I think it's time for taking a decision about the destiny of PolicyKit-KDE. Basically the decision, based on the proposals we had in the last discussion, is whether going for a freeze except, or place it in extragear to allow packaging for distros and throw it in trunk for KDE 4.3. I'd like to point again that this does not introduce new APIs or anything critical, it's just a client for using PolicyKit inside KDE without the need for the GNOME interface After some discussion I'll do whatever was decided. Cheers Dario