List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Help a mate: an extremely strange bug on GCC/ld ?
From:       Rafael =?iso-8859-15?q?Fern=E1ndez_L=F3pez?= <ereslibre () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-05 2:05:32

Hi,

Found out the problem. I wasn't able to recompile kdebase (I was trying with
Dolphin my changes) since I was having the Kdepimlibs.cmake fail. After
recompiling everything goes smooth.

It seems I had some binary incompatible changes. For some reason it was
linking nicely, but later the code wasn't doing what expected.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.