Jordi Polo wrote: > Is moving all the wish to a new type of bug called feature request really a > good idea? (I just took a look to bugs.kde.org today and almost fainted :P) IMHO no, not all wishes are for features, you can have behavior changes also. (There's a recent kate bug about the horizontal scrollbar I would put in this category, for example.) -- Matthew Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message bodies. -- "Adriaan has bin AWOL" "s/bin/been/g... I spend way too much time with computers." -- Stefan Teleman (on IRC)