On Wednesday 03 December 2008, Jordi Polo wrote: > > daap kioslave: 1 open bug. Why not move it to kioslaves? > > > > I guess you mean "kio" (which includes many kioslaves, a naming that always > > confused me a bit, > > imho the product should be kioslave, and kio the lib should not be > > kio/general, but kdelibs/kio...) > > But I'm not sure I can move components between products.... I don't see how > > that would be possible, in fact, > > apart from heavy (and dangerous) command-line mysql usage. > > > > Yes, I meant kio (but yes, kioslaves sounded more natural). I am not sure > bug reporters can distinguish between the kioslaves and kdelibs/kio library. Well, but that's true for anything from the kdelibs product. Usually things end up there after being triaged, or when the bug reporter is rather knowledgeable. I think kdelibs/kio is no different than the rest of kdelibs in this respect. > Is moving all the wish to a new type of bug called feature request really a > good idea? (I just took a look to bugs.kde.org today and almost fainted :P) I just learned about this change, which seems to have broken some stuff indeed. I'll let Matt handle it ;) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Qt Software @ Nokia to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).