List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    closing bugs products
From:       "Jordi Polo" <mumismo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-01 4:05:19

There are products on bugs.kde.org that I think should be closed for new
bugs:

configure: buildsystem can be used instead. No open bugs as this writting..
binaries: downstream bugs should not be reported. No open bugs as this
writting.
daap kioslave: 1 open bug. Why not move it to kioslaves?
spreadkde.org: No open bugs. Looks unmaintained ...
printer-applet: 3 open bugs, 5 bugs reported in its life, surely should
merge with something.

There are also a bunch of applications I am not sure they are maintained
anymore (lilo-config for instance, or maybe I was don't use lilo)

--
Jordi Polo Carres
NLP laboratory - NAIST