A Dijous 30 Octubre 2008, Stephen Kelly va escriure: > Hi, > > Following from discussion here: > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/54213 > > I've put a page up on techbase and linked to it from the SVN_Guidelines > page. > > http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Suggested_Review_Criteria > http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines#Stage_2:_Stable > > Please have a look and change or comment anything you think is appropriate. > In particular, I don't know how to be more specific about what should be > checked when the application launches external programs. There are also > other areas that could be made more clear. * Exception handling is done right. We don't support exceptions, don't we? * The application compiles and runs on Windows, Mac, BSD, Solaris. What about Linux? Also there's no way i can satisfy that, as i only have a linux build environtment, i'd relax that sentence Albert > > > Cheers, > > Steve.