List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KCalendarSystemChinese - calendar for Chinese in KDE 4
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-10-29 13:28:05

On Thursday 20 December 2007 8:01:29 am Liang Qi wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> There is no code for Chinese calendar, which is mostly used by people
> in or from East Asia, China, Korean, Japan and so on.

I was just reminded about this from a discussion we are having about
a new calendar system for Hindu holidays.

So... whatever happened to this code?
Are all the issues from the original discussion fixed?

I see that John Layt has this as a TODO item on the 4.2 Feature Plan,
so we could conceivably have this included with KDE 4.2 .