List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ./configure -no-exceptions recommended in qt-copy
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-10-03 12:23:07

On Wednesday 01 October 2008, Fred Emmott wrote:
> - In my opinion, this should stop KDE applications from using QtXmlPatterns -
> they should be buildable with a Qt built following the recommendations in
> README.qt-copy; I don't think any do at the moment, but it is a very useful
> module.

Thiago skipped this part in his reply, which is the most important IMHO.
*IF* any KDE application wants to start using QtXmlPatterns, then it seems
we have to get rid of -no-exceptions in our qt-copy instructions.
So that's the real question. I assume you're asking because you have a
need for it in KDE code?