List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdialog and transient windows
From:       "John Tapsell" <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-18 7:19:50

Hi,

 I'm trying to add an  --embed <winid>   option to kdesu, so that it
can be attached to another window, but i'm not having much luck.

 I'm trying simply to call  XSetTransientForHint(
QX11Info::display(), dlg.winId(), winid );     to set dlg to be a
transient window of winid (which is passed in).  But it's just not
doing anything.

 I can't even get the kdialog app to embed, so the kdialog app also
seems to be broken.  Any ideas?

John Tapsell