A Dimecres 13 Agost 2008, Stephan Kulow va escriure: > Hi, > > As quite some distributions are still containing KDE 3.5 > based desktops, the need to collect the fixes gone in the > branch and release a final KDE 3.5 is there. > > So I want to tag and release it as soon as everyone is safe > home (I can live with one or two losses, but would prefer > a 100% return rate) from akademy. > > I will tag KDE 3.5.10 on tuesday, 19th and prepare tars for > the packager. As the general interest in this release should > be pretty limited, it will be in the hands of the promo team > when the announcement fits best in the line of dot posts ;) > > If there are some languages that I should know to include, I would > love to hear about them _before_ the tagging. svn log tells me "uz@cyrillic has releseable status too" So please include uz@cyrillic for 3.5.10 Albert > > Greetings, Stephan