List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.5.10
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-13 10:53:21

Hi,

As quite some distributions are still containing KDE 3.5
based desktops, the need to collect the fixes gone in the
branch and release a final KDE 3.5 is there.

So I want to tag and release it as soon as everyone is safe
home (I can live with one or two losses, but would prefer
a 100% return rate) from akademy.

I will tag KDE 3.5.10 on tuesday, 19th and prepare tars for
the packager. As the general interest in this release should
be pretty limited, it will be in the hands of the promo team
when the announcement fits best in the line of dot posts ;)

If there are some languages that I should know to include, I would
love to hear about them _before_ the tagging.

Greetings, Stephan