List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt SVG renderer
From:       "Ariya Hidayat" <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-07 17:12:48

> let's keep perspective: we aren't in a critical, melt-down situation. it's
> just a not-as-good-as-it-could-be situation, and one that needs to be fixed so
> we can move forward further.

JFYI, if this is about KDE 4.2 timeline (which may, or may not,
require Qt 4.5), I'm trying my best to hunt and fix the SVG rendering
problems in QtWebKit. So hopefully the situation would be improved in
Qt 4.5.

--
Ariya Hidayat, Software Engineer, Trolltech (a Nokia company)
http://www.google.com/search?q=ariya+hidayat