List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt SVG renderer
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-07 15:04:39

On Thursday 07 August 2008, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Would it be acceptable to base ourselves on librsvg ?

i'd rather seen a sensible solution in Qt than link against pango, cairo, etc.

let's keep perspective: we aren't in a critical, melt-down situation. it's
just a not-as-good-as-it-could-be situation, and one that needs to be fixed so
we can move forward further.

as such, we can afford to make good decisions even if that means taking a bit
of extra time (e.g. maturing svg support in Qt).

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se