List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KGlobalSettings::documentPath returns empty string?
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-08-07 14:05:03

Hi,

I have no idea what the xdg spec says, but documentPath returns an empty
string now when $HOME/Documents doesn't exist and one doesn't use the
user-dirs.dir file. (KGS now uses QDesktopServices::storageLocation
which does an existence check before returning the default of
$HOME/Documents)

I'm wondering wether that is intentional, as this just triggered a bug
in kdelibs (see my recent commit to kfile/) or something I should file
to TT and put a workaround into KGS

Andreas

--
Never look up when dragons fly overhead.