List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt SVG renderer
From:       "Ariya Hidayat" <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-04 21:52:07

> That's what I've been told by trolls at lastest akademy, when friendly
> complaining ;-) with them about the quality of QSvgRenderer.
> Looks like it's no more the case as WebkitSvg has been said to be too slow,
> but I'll let some TT internal that knows stuff better than me answer.

There is no plan (for QSvgRenderer) to support anything else than SVG Tiny.
If some SVGs, conformed to SVG Tiny, are rendered incorrectly using
QSvgRenderer, then it should be reported as a bug.

--
Ariya Hidayat, Software Engineer, Trolltech (a Nokia company)
http://www.google.com/search?q=ariya+hidayat