List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KFileDialog: overwrite confirmation.
From:       "alessandro diaferia" <alediaferia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-10 10:20:39

Hello ML,
I'm going to patch a missing (important) behavior of KFileDialog. It does
not ask for confirmation if the user selects an existing file to save.

I'd like to add something like QFileDialog::setConfirmOverwrite(bool).
Btw i'm not sure if i should add this as default behavior for the getSave..
statics.
What do you suggest?

Regards
--