List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Software engineering in KDE
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-07-02 0:18:31

On Tuesday 01 July 2008 22:57, Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> Bill Hoffman schrieb:
> > But, only 12 builds have been submitted so far.  :(
>
> With more expected to follow.

I have FreeBSD 6 + FreeBSD 7 gcc and Solaris S10, S11, SPARC, amd64 lined up
to start building, but there's issues remaining before those can be done
regularly (or at all: dependencies and stuff on FreeBSD, not to menton the
unit tests hang, and on Solaris we're sidetracked by sqlite3 at the moment).

[ade]