List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Software engineering in KDE
From:       Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-07-01 20:57:53

Bill Hoffman schrieb:
> But, only 12 builds have been submitted so far.  :(

With more expected to follow.

I for myself experienced some problems - I still cannot find a good help
  + I wonder if it would be possible to implement some overview about
the build errors like this: http://developer.kde.org/~dirk/dashboard.html

On the other hand it should be possible to get some more people working
on that.

regards,
Patrick

--