Hello, You're probably right but I'm not sure it is really a problem for a game like KsirK compared to an application like Amarok that will maybe finish as one of the main free media players on all platforms. In fact, I like the name this way (with its good old *nix flavor) and even if a lot of people misspell it, if I and others constantly use the right capitalization, it should finish by enter in the heads, like it's the case for Latex^WLaTeX :-) Time will say if I'm right or not. If necessary, the name could be changed for KDE 4.2 or KDE 5... Thanks anyway. Gaël Quoting Mark Kretschmann : > On 4/19/08, Kleag wrote: > > I just moved KsirK to kdereview for an inclusion into kdegames for KDE 4.1. > > > > KsirK is an implementation of the Risk board game. It is in playground > since > > some time and is one of the most downloaded games at kde-apps. It already > > went to kdereview one time and was withdrawn due to some issues reported. > > You might want to rethink the spelling. From experience with Amarok's > former name "amaroK", unusual capitalization will lead to a multitude > of problems, especially with the media. > > Often your application will be miss-spelt Ksirk, KSirk, or any other > random combination. Also it tends to confuse users. > > -- > Mark >