List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ksaneplugin
From:       Kåre_Särs <kare.sars () kolumbus ! fi>
Date:       2008-04-19 21:40:47

Hi,

I looked at the libkscan code again and figured trying to make a replacement
plugin based on libksane wouldn't hurt. And since only the scan part of kscan
was done by libkscan (not the OCR) this was easy :)

I would like to replace libkscan with ksaneplugin in kdegraphics. And as
ksaneplugin is dependant on libksane that would also have to move there. (if
it wasn't on it's way already :)

--
Kåre Särs