List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Skanlite
From:       Kåre_Särs <kare.sars () kolumbus ! fi>
Date:       2008-04-17 11:11:45

On Wednesday 16 April 2008, Jonathan Marten wrote:

> For the moment, though, I'm guessing that libkscan will have to stay
> in kdegraphics even if no further development of it is planned - it is
> used by koffice and 3.5 kolorpaint, unless these have been
> ported/converted already.

Yesterday i began thinking about making a plugin/service based on libksane and
this morning I woke up early and figured I could just as well get up and do a
first try. Before I went to work I had a working plugin :) It works with at
least kolorpaint4 (some rough edges still)

I borrowed the .desktop from libkscan (and the class and lib names)

Can there be more than one scanservice at a time?

--
Kåre Särs

["ksaneplugin.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]